Additional selections on the Web tab
Additional selections are added to the existing Web tab in the Members module. These selections become available on a member by member basis after changing the Web Participation status of a desired member to Enhanced which is found on the Web tab.
- Note: Within the secure pages of the Member Information Center, these selections are always available. Other members may view the enhanced listing of another member which may include photos, logos, and videos. Bulleted items, a search result description and logo are also part of the enhancements that may now be viewed inside the Member Center when using the Member Search selections. These enhanced listing options may not necessarily be viewed by the public depending on the members listing level (basic or enhanced) and options that you as the membership association have available. Enhanced public listings are available only if you have purchased the Marketing Package add-on or have the Marketing Package as part of your software edition such as Premier or Pro. Without these options to display for the public, the enhanced items will show for other members only.
Once selected, additional choices are available on the members record that will allow staff to...
Customize the Search Results:
- Add a Search Results Summary to a member directory listing (displays before selecting the member from the results; often used to highlight special features of a member and grab attention)
- Add a Search Results icon to a member directory listing (displays before selecting the member from the results; often an “eye-catcher”)
- Add a “Visit our Website” link to the member directory listing in the search results before accessing the Member Information Page
- Add 12 more keywords (20 total) to a members’ account that will assist visitors in locating the member in the Business Directory
Customize the Member Information Page:
- Add five bulleted description items to the Member Information Page
- Add a member logo to the Member Information Page
- Add multiple images to the Member Information Page
- Add a YouTube video to the Member Information Page (Search Engine Optimized module integration required)
- Add a map link to the Member Information Page
Contact email@example.com for more information.