Assign Individual Tax Items to a Tax Set
From Support Wiki
(Redirected from ChamberMaster Billing-Assign Individual Tax Items to a Tax Set)
- 1. Click Setup in the left-hand menu.
- 2. Click Sales Tax in the Billing area.
- 3. All Tax Sets and all individual Tax Items will display.
- 4. Click the title of the Tax Set that you wish to modify. (Most likely you will be modifying the “Tax” tax set.) The selected Tax Set will display in a purple color.
- Figure: Editing the Tax Set
- 5. Click to select the check boxes of the desired individual tax items that you wish to include in this Tax Set.
- Figure: Selecting individual tax items
- 6. Click Save Tax Set.