Create a reminder
Follow-up reminders may be specified for any communication history item which will display as a Reminder in the Task List on the designated date. Follow-Ups may be designated for another staff member to complete by selecting the desired Rep on the Follow-Up entry.
Add a Follow-up to an existing entry
- Find the desired communication that requires a follow-up on the members’ Communication tab.
- If no follow-up entries currently exist, click add follow-up in the Follow-up column on the Communication tab. If follow-ups entries already exist for an item, click the title of the desired event, then click Add a New Follow-up Entry.
- Complete the New Follow-Up Entry screen fields.
- Click Save & Exit.
Create new entry and follow-up at the same time
- On the Communication tab, click Notes and Follow-Up from the New Communication drop-down menu.
- Complete the New Correspondence Entry window.
- Click Save.