Customizing the software
From Support Wiki
Many options are provided for customizing the selections which allow the software to perform and look the way you want.
- Membership Types may be created so you can assign Membership Types of your own through a drop-down list when creating or modifying your member’s record. Selecting your members by Membership Type then is an option that is available throughout the software.
- Menu choices in the Members Only login area may be customized providing the precise experience that you desire for your membership.
- The “look and feel” of other public website modules may also be customized using menu selections in “Event Options and Settings” or “Business Directory Control Panel”. Settings specific to Hot Deals, job postings, and MarketSpace may also be modified.
- Social Networking options are available to allow Job Postings, Events, Hot Deals, New Members, and News Releases to be promoted on your Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn account with only a few one-time selections. This feature is only available to associations that have upgraded to the Plus edition or greater.
- Plus edition users or greater may also include credit card as a payment method for event registration, online membership application payment, or when member pay bills online in their Member Information Center.
Note that only staff with Administrator Level permissions are able to make these changes.