July 2017 Release Notes
From Support Wiki
Software Update July 2017
July 21, 2017
This maintenance release includes a variety of fixes and updates that will improve platform stability, maintain compliance with industry standards, or tweak existing features to provide a smoother user experience.
- Staff that enter a payment on a members' account will now be able to select from a list of reps that belong to the member anywhere they choose to enter the payment. Previously the ability to choose a specific rep was only available when accessing the payment button while viewing an invoice.
- When an unapplied payment is entered and then later displayed on the A/R Aging Detail, A/R Aging Summary or on the Journal Entry Export reports, a debit to the A/R account specified under Setup->Appearance in the Invoice Defaults A/R Account field will be recorded. Previously it was being recorded on the first A/R Account that was located in the system which often was that default selection but in certain edge cases, a customer may have selected a different default A/R account which will now be honored for unapplied payments as well.
- The Dunning message merge field [statement_amountDue] found on the Billing->Statements tab now has the currency symbol included with the field. Templates that include this merge field will no longer need a currency symbol preceding the merge field.
- Increase your non-dues revenue from members by allowing them to track views to their directory listing. Support for inserting a Google Tag Manager (GTM) tag ID is now available on the Members->Marketing tab. Learn how placing a unique tag on a member page using the GTM Container ID field could provide valuable marketing feedback to your members about who visited their public member page. Requires the Marketing Package add-on or Premier or Pro edition and a website manager using Google Tag Manager.
- Support is available for displaying the zero-decimal Vietnamese currency (VND) in the back office, public pages and in the Member Information Center. Select the vi-VN Culture Code under Setup->Association Information.
- Customers from New Zealand may now use our Integrated Payment Processing for receiving member payments by credit card. Once Integrated Payment Processing is enabled for you by GrowthZone Customer Service, the option to select New Zealand as your bank location and to accept payment with the New Zealand dollar will be available when selecting Account Setup in the Credit Cards section under Setup->Billing Options and Settings.
- In preparation for an upcoming announcement, a new staff notification selection is visible in the software but not yet hooked up. Find "Invalid Email Addresses Have Been Removed" selection under Setup->Association Employees / Reps in the Additional Settings section. More information will become available on this setting in future announcements.
Providing new features and more benefits is something that GrowthZone is committed to. Software release features are often generated from your feature requests. Those requests may be combined or adapted to fit with other requests or in response to industry related changes. We listen, evaluate, and implement based on greatest impact, most-requested, ability to integrate, and time-saving implication. In evaluating the benefit of one software release over another, realize that sometimes the updates have required much programming time but are not always visible in tangible terms. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your members