Temp Credit Card Processing
With ChamberMaster/MemberZone Plus, Premier or Pro editions you have the option to accept credit card payments for event registration, online membership applications, and payment from members within their Member Information Center.
Watch an overview of the Credit Card processing setup and places it is used. About 18 Minutes
- Must have Plus, Premier or Pro editions of ChamberMaster/MemberZone. Look in the upper left corner of your database to see what version you have and contact support if you need to look at upgrading.
- You must have a credit card processing gateway that is compatible with our system.
- Integrated Payment Processing
- Beanstream (and Canadian customers of First Data)
- PayPal Website Payments Pro
- Any Gateway that supports an AIM Authorize.net Gateway Emulator
- PayPal Standard*
- *Limited Functionality with the PayPal Standard option
If wanting to use the Integrated Payment Processing, just let support know. That's it! If you are looking to use one of the other supported processors, contact support with your account credentials. View more details.
Using the Credit Card Processing
View detailed information about using credit card processing in specific areas of your database.
- Setup Events to Allow for Online Payments
- Setup and Processing Online Credit Card Payments for Membership Applications
- Member Bill Pay
- Automatic Recurring Credit Card Billing and ACH
- FAQs on automatic epayments, recurring credit card and ACH billing
- Reports to support these credit card transactions are also available.