From Support Wiki
Thank you letters are intended for those that have paid for their invoices. Select who should receive these letters by selecting the appropriate filter choices.
- Click Billing in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Thank you Letters in the letters section of the Reports tab.
- Complete the filter as desired, making sure to select the desired Payment date range (or click more.. to pick a specific date range).
- Click Refresh Listing.
- Double-check the Output column to ensure the correct delivery method is selected for each member.
- Click Create Letters to use the existing, selected template. (or click Letter Template: to edit the current template)
- Select the desired Delivery method: Email or Print Letters.
- If selecting Email, double-check the Email From address and Subject Line and then click Send Emails. (or first click Preview Emails if desired)
- If selecting Print Letters, click Print Letters to view and print the letters.
- Note: Include return address should be selected if you desire that your association return address be placed at the top of the printed output.
- If needed, click Create Letters again and select Print Labels as the Delivery Method to print matching labels for the printed letters.