- 1 Getting Started
- 2 Configuring Basics
- 2.1 Set Up Organization Information
- 2.2 General Options & Settings
- 2.3 Staff/Employee Logins and Permissions
- 2.4 Business Categories
- 3 Customizing the Software
- 3.1 Membership Types
- 3.2 Member Login Area Options & Settings
- 3.2.1 Customize the Member Login area selections
- 3.2.2 Control members access to other member email addresses
- 3.2.3 Create your own menu selections
- 3.2.4 Modify the Member Login area Home page text
- 3.2.5 Enable and Customize Promote Your Business Widget in MIC
- 3.2.6 Customize Forgot Password Error Message
- 3.2.7 Customize the Member Information Center MIC Help
- 3.2.8 Customize the Member Information Center MIC4 Search
- 3.2.9 Customize the Member Information Center Features Available
- 3.3 Social Network Publishing
- 3.4 Customizable Menu selections
- 3.5 Customize the Website Modules
- 3.6 Credit Card Processing
- 3.7 Internet Fax Service
- 3.8 Miscellaneous Settings
- 4 Help Documentation
When your GrowthZone/ChamberMaster software if first installed, one or more users will be designated as Administrator. These individuals should ensure that your database is configured with some basic settings. As you continue using your software, you may desire to customize many different settings such as Custom Fields, Online Event Calendar preferences, and Member Information Center options.
The GrowthZone support team works with your association as your data is converted and imported. Many items will already be customized to you. However, having a comfort level with viewing these selections and knowing where to change them if needed may be desired.
Four areas are commonly referenced in the first weeks of using your software:
- Business Information (association name & address etc)
- General Options (integration settings)
- Employees/Reps (staff login names and passwords)
- Business Categories (member online directory categories)
Set Up Organization Information
General Options & Settings
Staff/Employee Logins and Permissions
Add New Staff Access
Set Email Notifications
Modify Login Access
Modify Business Directory Categories
Printing Business Category Reports
Point of Interest Categories
Customizing the Software
Many options are provided for customizing the selections which allow the software to perform and look the way you want.
- Membership Types may be created so you can assign Membership Types of your own through a drop-down list when creating or modifying your member’s record. Selecting your members by Membership Type then is an option that is available throughout the software.
- Menu choices in the Members Only login area may be customized providing the precise experience that you desire for your membership.
- The “look and feel” of other public website modules may also be customized using menu selections in “Event Options and Settings” or “Business Directory Control Panel”. Settings specific to Hot Deals, job postings, and MarketSpace may also be modified.
- Social Networking options are available to allow Job Postings, Events, Hot Deals, New Members, and News Releases to be promoted on your Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn account with only a few one-time selections. This feature is only available to associations that have upgraded to the Plus edition or greater.
- Plus edition users or greater may also include credit card as a payment method for event registration, online membership application payment, or when member pay bills online in their Member Information Center.
Note that only staff with Administrator Level permissions are able to make these changes.
Define your own Membership Types
Assign Membership Type to a member
How are Membership Types used?
Member Login Area Options & Settings
Customize the Member Login area selections
Control members access to other member email addresses
Modify the Member Login area Home page text
Enable and Customize Promote Your Business Widget in MIC
Customize Forgot Password Error Message
Customize the Member Information Center MIC Help
Customize the Member Information Center MIC4 Search
Customize the Member Information Center Features Available
Social Network Publishing
Connect to Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn
Disconnect Twitter from GrowthZone/ChamberMaster
Disconnect Facebook from GrowthZone/ChamberMaster
Disconnect LinkedIn from GrowthZone/ChamberMaster
Repost Single Event to Your Facebook page
Customizable Menu selections
Customize the Website Modules
Modify Event Options and Settings
Modify Business Directory Control Panel
Modify Job Posting Settings
Modify Hot Deals Settings
Modify MarketSpace Settings
Credit Card Processing
Internet Fax Service
What is an email fax service?
Configure GrowthZone/ChamberMaster to use my email fax service
Which email fax services are supported?
Enable LiveEdit Button
Enable Constant Contact Synchronization
Upload your logo
Enable Votility Integration
Browse the Admin Tasks Table of Contents