Administrator Tasks-Disconnect LinkedIn from ChamberMaster
From Support Wiki
Revision as of 08:53, 23 February 2016 by TJuranek
Table of Contents | Previous | Next | Index
Disconnect LinkedIn from ChamberMaster
- If connected to the wrong LinkedIn account by mistake, or in certain troubleshooting situations, you may wish to disconnect LinkedIn from the ChamberMaster connection.
- 1. Login to the LinkedIn account you wish to disconnect.
- 2. Click Settings in the drop-down in the upper right-hand corner.
- 3. Click View Groups, Companies, and Applications.
- 4. Click View your Applications
- 5. Click to select ChamberMaster and click Remove.