Communication is a pivotal tool used everyday in your association to foster and maintain valuable relationships. ChamberMaster/MemberZone offers the ability to communicate via email, SMS text, fax and print.
If you are just getting started with the Communication module, watch this overview video. Otherwise, just scroll down for FAQ, Common Tasks, and this module's Help Documentation.
- How do I add an attachment to an email?
- Who is able to view the attachment that comes when I send myself a carbon copy?
- Why do some of my email messages not make it through to the recipient?
- Are there any systems in place to help ensure the delivery of my emails?
- How can we ensure that our members are not spammed through the Contact Us link on their member page?
- Why do the links inside my email not open for me or my members?
Find answers to more commonly asked questions about Communication on the FAQ page
Browse the Communication Table of Contents