ChamberMaster and MemberZone
ChamberMaster is a web-based member management software solution designed for Chambers of Commerce.
MemberZone is a web-based member management software solution designed for Associations and other member-based organizations.
Both of these products use the same core software functionality and offer many features and selections to streamline your membership tasks and empower you to serve your members on a day-to-day basis. Although given a separate login URL and different logos, features and functionality in ChamberMaster and MemberZone are identical but provide display of appropriate terminology for the designated market.
Highlights of ChamberMaster / MemberZone:
- One entry updates your website, accounting, and member records
- Access your data from anywhere, at any time
- Members and staff can update member data
- Updates are displayed on your website automatically, immediately!
- Members have member-only access to a Member Center for paying bills, registering for events, and submitting prospect names, news releases, and advertising their deals and jobs
- Mobile apps are available for Android and iOS devices for both your staff and members
Chambermaster / MemberZone in a Nutshell
The Micronet solution of either ChamberMaster or MemberZone will save time and reduce errors by replacing the multiple databases and spreadsheets you currently use with one database. We convert your data, assist in getting you off the ground plus provide all of the training and support you will need. Wherever you connect to the internet you can have access to all your information through a secure, password-protected environment. Once successfully logged in, office staff have access to all the features by selecting the proper main menu module. Get an overview of all the modules in your menu.
Where do I start?
- Watch the "Intro to ChamberMaster / MemberZone" video or register for one of our live training webinars.
- Make sure you meet the minimum system requirements
- Check out the basics of the software
- Follow the “New Customer Checklist”
- Know how to get help
- Configure your computer
- Attend additional [webinars] on Events, Communication, and Member Management, or watch short video tutorials