Individual Rep Logins
Password protected access to the Member Information Center is available* to each individual rep.
- Each rep must have a unique login and password within your database
- Permissions, designated by the office staff, are assigned to a permission set
- A Permission set is assigned to each individual rep
A login for each rep provides opportunity to limit permissions based on login name, giving more permission to certain reps and less to others. Other advantages exist as well, such better tracking and more opportunities for participation in features such social interaction.
How to Know if Your Rep Has a Login Assigned
1. Click Members in the left-hand menu.
2. Click the Reps tab.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the screen. Open the section titled “Login Permissions for...”.
4. Look to see if there is a Login Name listed.
5. If not you can send an invite to your rep so they can create their own login.
- Customers that joined us before the winter of 2011 will only have a single member login enabled (one login per member found on Members->Web tab) unless rep logins have been assigned/created since then. Without rep logins, control of what is seen in the Member Center happens member by member – not rep by rep.