Representatives (or Reps) are individuals such as employees or owners at a member business. In some situations, the rep might simply be a contact person for the member.
When a representative is created on a member’s record, communication can be directed to a particular individual at the member’s location.
Most tasks associated with the member representatives are handled on the Reps tab in the Members module. Find the desired member and click the Reps tab.
What Can Be Done in the Reps Tab?
- Add a new representative
- Modify contact information
- Reassign a representative
- Remove/inactivate a representative
- Add Custom Fields for a Rep
- Send an Email to a Representative
- Print a label for a representative
- Set web display options for a representative
- Modify Group Participation
- Impersonate a Representative in the Member Information Center
- Member Management-Assign login permissions to a rep