Representatives are individuals at a member business or the contact person(s) for the member. When a representative is created on a member’s record, communication can be directed to a particular individual at the member’s location. Most tasks associated with the member representatives are handled on the Reps tab in the Members module. Find the desired member and click the Reps.
The Reps tab allows office staff to modify information or perform tasks relating to a representative.
- Add a new representative
- Modify contact information
- Reassign a representative
- Remove/inactivate a representative
- Add custom fields for a rep
- Send an email to a representative
- Print a label for a representative
- Choose web display options for a rep
- Modify group participation
- Impersonate a representative in the Member Information Center
- Assign login permissions to a rep