Member Management FAQs
Q: If someone is listed as a contact under multiple memberships is there a way to set them up so that they only need one set of login credentials?
A: Yes, Members are able to have a single login for multiple membership listings within the same database. Here are the steps:
- 1. Create a unique login for each account.
- 2. Once logins are created for each individual account, log back into each account and change the login and password so that they are all exact matches.
- 3. The next time they login, they will be prompted to select which account they would like to open.
- Note: There is no confirmation that the logins/passwords have been connected. They will only see that it was successful when they login the next time.
- I’m "missing" members in my drop-down list. Where did they go?
- “This page is not available for the [Community Member] record. What does that mean?
- How do I drop or inactivate a Member?
- Will the software warn me if I try to create a duplicate member?
- Does updating the member contact info automatically update my representative contact info?
- What does the pushpin do?
- How is the Contact Preference field used on the Reps tab?
- What is the Greeting field used for?
- Can I view history for each rep?
- How do I specify who my featured members are?
- Who can login to the Member Information Center? Can prospects, courtesy or non-members login?
- Why can’t I view (see) my member/rep password?
- How do I know what permissions my rep has?
- Why is my member being asked to verify their identity when creating a login?
- How do I invite my reps to create a login account and access the Member information Center?