There are a number of reports available that will provide needed information for verifying that your financial information is accurate. To confirm that all billing information has been properly recorded in your financial software use the following options found in Billing->Reports:
- Sales by Account Report - if exporting on an accrual basis, this report can be used to confirm that income account balances are correct.
- Payment by Account Report - if exporting on a cash basis, this report can be used to confirm that income account balances are correct.
- Accounts Receivable Aging Reports - for accrual based reporting, this report can be used to confirm that the Accounts Receivable balance is correct.
- Journal Entry Export (detail export) - Accrual or Cash Basis users can confirm that all transactions have been exported and imported by comparing it to their financial software's journal history.
- Journal Entry Export (summary export) - Accrual or Cash Basis users can confirm that totals for balance sheet and income statement accounts are correct.
- Deleted Transactions Report - use this report to determine whether or not transactions are being deleted from the system, and by whom.
These reports will provide a comprehensive picture of the transaction activity which has taken place inside ChamberMaster/GrowthZone. If further assistance with your monthly reconciliation, or end of year reporting, is needed please seek the guidance of a qualified CPA and/or your bookkeeper. ChamberMaster/GrowthZone does not provide these services.