Difference between revisions of "Training Videos"
From Support Wiki
(→Training For Your Members)
(→Training For Your Members)
|Line 112:||Line 112:|
::'''How To Manage and Use Events'''
::'''How To Manage and Use Events'''
::[[File:Vid.png|link=http://www.screencast.com/t/UmfQejNMFZZ]] [[File:Pdf_icon.png|link=http://supportwiki..com/images///.pdf]] ''Your members can learn how to use, manage, submit, and register for events from within the MIC. Length 13:00''
Revision as of 13:00, 20 February 2018
Training Videos are anywhere from 15-60 minutes in length. Many of the accompanying PDF slideshows also contain links to short 2-3 minute videos.
Live workshops are offered regularly as well. View the Webinar Calendar
- 1 Seasonal Offering
- 2 End of year processes and best practices
- 3 1. Overview of the Software
- 4 2. Essential - Administrator Training
- 5 3. Essential - Member Management Basics
- 6 4. Essential - Online Membership Application
- 7 5. Essential - Member Information Center (MIC): Setting It Up
- 8 6. Essential - Intro to Communication & Groups
- 9 7. Essential - Events: An Overview
- 10 8. Essential - Billing I: Getting Started
- 11 9. Essential - Billing II: Day to Day Activities
- 12 10. Billing: Understanding & Working with Bundled Fees
- 13 11. Billing: Working with Various Transaction Types
- 14 12. Billing: Invoicing and Collections
- 15 13. Essential - Mobile Apps: MemberPlus and Staff App
- 16 14. Setting up and using Credit Cards
- 17 15. Information Request Setup
- 18 16. Billing Export:
- 19 17. Marketing and Revenue Generation
- 20 18. eCommerce
- 21 19. Intro to Reports
- 22 20. Intro to SmartCMS
- 23 21. Marketing Package
- 24 22. MarketSpace and Task Reminder Updates
- 25 23. Aurora CMS 101
- 26 24. Aurora LiveEdit CMS 102
- 27 Training For Your Members
End of year processes and best practices
1. Overview of the Software
- Description: New to GrowthZone/ChamberMaster? Need a refresher on how to use your database? Are you a Chamber Exec or Association President with a desire to understand the resources available in your software? Hear highlights of the Events, Job Postings, Hot Deals, News Releases, MarketSpace and Information Request modules. Learn all of the tools available for getting assistance with your software. Receive step-by-step instructions to ensure your browser software has proper selections for optimal operation. A "must-attend" for all staff. Length: ~40 minutes
2. Essential - Administrator Training
- Description: Learn how to configure GrowthZone/ChamberMaster for your Chamber or Association use. Attendees will be shown how to update association information, add or change staff logins and passwords, and the setup and use of the online member application. See how to modify your business categories and membership types. A "must-attend" for administrators of GrowthZone/ChamberMaster. Length: ~35minutes
3. Essential - Member Management Basics
- Description: Learn how to create new members, drop members and manage existing members. Also addressed is sending an email and the Member Information Center. This session covers the Members module in detail. A "must-attend" for all office staff. Length: ~45 minutes
4. Essential - Online Membership Application
- Description: A membership application is provided that may be custom tailored by you through menu-driven selections, and then integrated with your website so that applicants may complete the form online. Learn how to setup and process the integrated membership application form. Length: ~25 minutes
5. Essential - Member Information Center (MIC): Setting It Up
- Description: The Member Information Center is the place where your members connect with you and each other. This tutorial goes over the basics you need to get started. 23 Mins
6. Essential - Intro to Communication & Groups
- Description: Learn how to send emails and letters, search communication history, use the correspondence editor, create signature block, use mail merge feature, send attachments, and create and work with groups/mailing lists. Also learn how to create groups and use them in the database, MIC and on the website Length: ~48 minutes
7. Essential - Events: An Overview
- Description: This recorded workshop takes you through the Events module. Recorded October 2015. Length: ~45 minutes.
8. Essential - Billing I: Getting Started
- Description: Do you need to get started with the integrated Billing module? Learn how to setup your Chart of Accounts, fee items. Setup custom customer messages, payment terms, payment methods, credit card defaults and set system-wide defaults. Transaction Classes and sales tax are explained in the PDF. (Note: this training is not intended for those using the legacy CQI integration) Length: ~30 minutes.
9. Essential - Billing II: Day to Day Activities
- Description: An overview of the daily activity as it relates to billing: creating invoices, posting payments, issuing credits, running reports, etc. Includes information on what the difference is between a payment and a receipt as well as when to use credits, discounts and write-offs. (Note: this training is not intended for those using the legacy CQI integration) Length: ~26 minutes.
10. Billing: Understanding & Working with Bundled Fees
11. Billing: Working with Various Transaction Types
12. Billing: Invoicing and Collections
13. Essential - Mobile Apps: MemberPlus and Staff App
- Description: A 45 minute tutorial on how to use the GrowthZone/ChamberMaster Staff app and MemberPlus app
14. Setting up and using Credit Cards
- Description: A 16 minute tutorial on how credit card processing works. (Not available with all editions)
15. Information Request Setup
- Description: Hear an overview of the Info Request module, setup publications and emails to be distributed to consumers, create and manage lead list groups, distribute general interest and travel leads, and print labels for requested publications. Length: ~50 minutes
16. Billing Export:
- Export to QuickBooks
- Export to QuickBooks Online Click here for information on exporting for Quick Books Online
- Export to PeachTree
- Description: Videos for any staff member that will work within the Billing module and will be exporting their transactions to a 3rd party accounting program. (Note: this training is not intended for those using the legacy CQI integration) Length: ~10 minutes
17. Marketing and Revenue Generation
- Description: A 36 minute workshop going over the many marketing and revenue generation tools available in the software.
- Description: Single product and shipping by weight. - This video will walk you through how to set up an item in the database and in eCommerce to sell with shipping calculated by weight Duration 26 mins
- Description: Single product with multiple attributes and fixed shipping. - This video will walk you through how to set up an item in the database and in eCommerce to sell with fixed shipping. Duration 26 mins
- Description: Downloadable product- This video will walk you through how to set up an item in the database and in eCommerce to sell with fixed shipping. Duration 27 mins
- Description: Donations- This video will walk you through how to set up an item in the database and in eCommerce to accept donations. Duration 12 mins
19. Intro to Reports
- Description: Get the most out of your membership data. Understand how to view and print common membership reports, create custom reports, discover the ease of downloading data and view your most engaged members. Length: ~60 minutes
20. Intro to SmartCMS
21. Marketing Package
- Description: Customers with Premier or Pro edition or those that have added the Marketing Package module* to your software will have options for supplemental non-dues revenue by allowing staff to sell enhanced member listings and banner ads on your website. The Marketing Package provides a seamless integration with the Members module allowing for these options to be set and adjusted for each member and immediately display on your website.
22. MarketSpace and Task Reminder Updates
- Description: Update May 2014: RealMatch is no longer an option in the software. Get a first-hand look at the new features added to ChamberMaster on May 1, 2011. Topics include: Posting items with MarketSpace, tracking communication and reminders along with several other new features. Get a preview of individual Rep Logins (no longer in BETA designation). MarketSpace starts at ~25 min; Task Reminders at ~40 min; and Rep Logins at ~52 min.
23. Aurora CMS 101
24. Aurora LiveEdit CMS 102
Training For Your Members
- Note: The resources in "Training for your Members" were created for you to share with your members. The videos and PDF's walk them through the day to day processes of the Member Information Center (MIC). To share a video or PDF, right-click on an icon and select Copy link address. You can then paste the link by holding down the Ctrl button and pressing the letter V on your keyboard. If you would like to customize one of the PDF's, you are welcome to copy and paste the text into a document and update the wording to meet your needs.