Using the NAHB - WMS Database Fields and Upload Tool
To simplify the process of uploading member changes to the National Associtiaon of Home Builders (NAHB) through WMS each month we have developed a tool to simplify this process.
NAHB/WMS Required Fields
There are specific fields that are required for the different types of data to be given to NAHB. These fields are located in one of three locations depending on their purpose.
Within the Members module on the general tab is a section called NAHB/WMS Information.
- HBA Number - This is the number for your Home Builders Association
- NAHB Company ID - The company ID provided by NAHB/WMS after they signup for membership.
- Primary Business Activity Code
- Secondary Business Activity Code
- Tertiary Business Activity Code
- Dollar Volume Code
- Number of Units Code
- Spike HBA Number
- Spike Person ID
Found under the Members module on the Representatives Tab is a section called NAHB/WMS Information.
- Contact Person ID (PIN) - NAHB/WMS generated representative ID
- Subscription ID (MSN) - NAHB/WMS generated membership subscription ID
Found under the groups module are 6 NAHB councils. Each of these councils are where you will add representatives who have joined the council.