View an Invoice
When an invoice is viewed, it may also be printed or emailed again while viewing. It may also be marked to be printed or marked to be emailed at this time and delivered later in a batch by selecting Print/Email Invoices from the Reports tab in the Billing module. See Print/Email All Undelivered Invoices.
- An invoice may be viewed from the original batch. Click the Ref # in the Status column.
- Figure: Location in the invoice batch to view an invoice
- An invoice may be viewed from the Member’s Account tab. Click Members. Click the Account tab. Open the Transaction History area and click the Invoice number in the Invoice # column.
- Figure: Location in the Member’s Account to view an invoice
Note: The Next Billed column in the "Membership Fees and Dues" area on the Member's Account tab, reflects the name of the monthly batch that this fee/due will be included in or already has been included in. This column will automatically display the next billing month when the current date passes that month. For instance, if the current date is February 2015 and a fee/due is set to be billed in February 2015, the Next Billed column will display February 2015 until March 1, 2015; then it will automatically switch and display February 2016. To see if a particular fee/due has been billed, refer to the transactions displayed in the Transaction History area.
- An invoice may be viewed from the Billing Center. Click Billing. Click the Billing Center tab. Locate the desired member and click the invoice number in the "Invoice #" column.
- Figure: Location in the Billing Center to view an invoice