Reinstate / Re-activate a member
After an active member has been set to Dropped status, setting them back to Active status will display options to allow you to return reps back to active status and reinstate their group participation if desired. In addition, you will be prompted to reinstate individual Member Center Logins and Event Registration options if applicable. Member login permissions are also automatically re-enabled now in addition to their member page URL being reset to No Redirect Action. Find this new reactivate screen when selecting Active status on a member that is currently in Dropped status. Members>General tab>Additional Info area.
Reinstating or Re-activating a Member
1. Click Members in the left-hand menu and select the desired member to be reinstated / re-activated.
2. On the General tab, click the Membership Status arrow in the Additional Information area.
3. Click the desired membership status.
4. Complete the Activate Member window.
5. Click Save and Exit.
Notes and Tips:
- If a member is reinstated you will typically want to set the Rep back to Active status. Check the reps on the Reps tab to verify their status after completing the Activate Member screen.
- Leaving Group Status Unchanged will leave reps disabled that were previously disabled in a group, and reps enabled that were previously enabled in a group. No change is made to the reps’ group status from how they were when they were dropped when selecting Leave Unchanged.
- If applicable, select the Member Permission Set that should be applied. Selecting Leave Unchanged will apply the last permission set that was in effect for this rep. If N/A displays, it indicates that they didn't have a permission set assigned to them previously. To assign a permission set for these reps, access the Reps tab after completing this screen.
- If applicable, select whether to allow this rep to register for events on the public website with their personal login but without logging into the Member Information Center. Selecting Leave Unchanged will apply the last setting that was in effect for this rep. If N/A displays, it indicates that they didn't have specific event permissions assigned to them previously. To assign specific event permissions for these reps, access the Reps tab after completing this screen.
- Upon re-activating, the Web tab->Redirect Index is reset to No Redirect Action, which will allow the member page URL to display instead of redirecting. See Redirect Index.