Storing Images Used In Emails
Any files uploaded to the Email Images area in the Cloud Drive will be available to embed as an image in the body of an email when sending using the software’s editor.
Note: The Cloud Drive tabs are only available for those with Plus edition or greater but the Email Images are accessible under Dashboard-
1. Click Cloud Drive in the left-hand menu.
2. Click the Email Images tab.
3. Click Browse.
4. Locate the desired file to upload and click Open.
5. Click Upload.
6. The selected file will be uploaded into your document storage for use as a graphic to embed in an email or other locations the editor is available.
Embedding the Image in an Email
1. Access the email editor.
2. Click the Image icon
3. Click Browse and find your uploaded file.
4. Click Select.
5. Click OK to embed your image in the body of the email.