Jump to navigation Jump to search
Notification letters may be sent prior to the member billing month thanking them for their membership and notifiying them that their membership dues will soon be billed.
- Click Billing in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Notification Letters in the letters section of the Reports tab.
- Complete the filter as desired, making sure to select the desired Sales Month.
- Click Refresh Listing.
- Double-check the Output column to ensure the correct delivery method is selected for each member.
- Click Create Letters to use the existing, selected template. (or click Letter Template: to edit the current template)
- Select the desired Delivery method: Email or Print Letters.
- If selecting Email, double-check the Email From address and Subject Line and then click Send Emails. (or first click Preview Emails if desired)
- Note: Include return address should be selected if you desire that your association return address be placed at the top of the printed output.
- If selecting Print Letters, click Print Letters to view and print the letters.
- If needed, click Create Letters again and select Print Labels as the Delivery Method to print matching labels for the printed letters.